School uniform is compulsory for pupils in Reception to Y6 (Nursery children do not have to wear a uniform to access the free funding).
- A dark green jumper or cardigan (this can be with or without the school’s logo on it)
- A white polo shirt or pale blue collared shirt (ties are available for key stage two pupils)
- Grey trousers/skirts/dresses
- Grey/black tights
- green gingham summer dresses for the girls in summer
- Grey shorts for boys in summer
- Green/black/grey headscarves (these are available with the school logo.
We STRONGLY recommend that you put your child’s name in their uniform and talk to them about how to be responsible for it.
Footwear should be black safe, weather appropriate and sensible. High heels and back-less shoes are NOT permitted for safety reasons.
Our new official supplier is:
The Uniform Shop
25 Union Street
Tel: 01422 382550
Second- hand uniform can be purchased from:
The Halifax YMCA
The Marlborough Hall
13-15 Crossley Street
Tel: 01422 353626